After we collect rental income and pay any outstanding bills, we make disbursements to owners by midnight on the 10th of every month.
You will receive two notifications from us.
- The first notification stating the property management company has released the funds. ** Please give two to three business days for funds to be deposited in your bank account.
- The second notification states that the owner's statement (packet) has been published on the owner's portal.
What can cause the delay in the rent deposit into my bank account?
- The first rent from Next Brick to the owner can take up to 7 business days, as Appfolio runs a thorough banking verification.
- Federal Holidays: If there is a federal holiday around the 10th of the month, the banking may delay the deposit.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday are not business days for banks.
To access the portal, please Click Here