- When will the homeowner receive a copy of the release agreement?
Homeowner receives a copy of the release agreement in 8-12 business hours(after the lease is signed) via operations team.
- When will the homeowner receive the rent/security deposit?
Rent and security deposit will be transferred to the homeowner by the 10th of the following month, along with a closing statement.
- When will the homeowner be invoiced?
The homeowner will be invoiced with the leasing fee deducted from the first month's rent when the account is closed out by the 10th of the following month.
- What did my tenant pay and will be paying? Did they do first/last month rent? When is the next payment due?
The lease agreement will be shared with you within 8-12 business hours after the agreement is signed, and it will contain all the necessary details.
- What schedule will be for the final cleaning and maintenance work and how do you coordinate?
The property manager will contact you to address any remaining items. We have a network of reliable vendors, and we will coordinate with them based on the agreed-upon tenants move-in date and, if applicable, move-out date of the homeowners.