Get Started for Property Management Service
- Switch Property Manager Letter Template
- Am I required to make my property available to Section 8?
- Are the insurance companies willing to add the property manager to the owner's policy as "additional insured"? Will my premium go higher?
- Should I list my property manager as an additional insured on my insurance policy?
- How does the "make ready" work?
- What is the amount you collect from tenants at move-in?
Get Started for Lease Only Service
Preparing for Rental
- Seattle Move-In Charges
- Do I need to change my lock at the property?
- Can I clean my own property?
- Would Next Brick assist in retrieving the package from my property?
- What do I do with utilities till the property is rented?
- Homeowner Utilities Handover and Give Authorization to Next Brick
Owner's Online Portal
- Can I contribute funds towards my property?
- How to regain access to my online portal?
- Where can I find the property management agreement, lease documents and other docs?
- Can I use an international phone number for two-factor authentication?
- Why am I required to enable two-factor authentication?
- I have multiple LLC's but only see reports for one company in my portal. What should I do?
- How Does Next Brick Assess Normal Wear and Tear VS Tenant Damage During Move-Out?
- How much security deposit do you charge the tenant?
- Does Next Brick adhere to Federal Fair Housing Guidelines?
- How many days notice does the resident have to give to move out?
- Can the resident use their security deposit to pay the last month rent?
- How can owners verify that the electricity bill has been transferred under the tenants names?